3K views

If you want to see free movies online, many sites, including youtube, PRETEND to let you see free movies.But the MOST DANGEROUS site, an international one, is called "Veehd.com". You can become a free member,sign up,with a user-name (you need an email address) and you can watch real, free old and new movies. The catch is; you can't UPLOAD movies to the site. Only "special-members" are allowed.And the site, "Forum," all parts, & espec. "chit--chat" will expose you to professional hackers, cyber-terrorists, and "international middle-eastern terrorists" who use this site for their gathering place.

If you try to be friends on the forum,or ask questions, prepar e to get harsh back-talk.If you try to use the "Forum," you will likely get your private accts. of all kinds, HACKED INTO & seized in a few seconds. These are PROFESSIONALS AT HACKING & these people terrorize the Net, set malware & viruses on the Web, and are on the FBI-Cyber-Terror lists. This is THEIR playground, and the site-owners & moderators support them. THERE ARE ALSO nice people on the site, who only go there to watch movies, but they stay out of the hackers' way, for fear of being hacked into.THEY won't protect you, they are largely mute. Like the pilot fish on sharks, & keep mostly quiet.

The FBI has been contacted about "Veehd.com" but has done nothing.The site has ADVERTISING, everywhere, you must WATCH ADS to see movies.Beware of malware. FINDING MOVIES is hard,there is so much TRASH on "Veehd.com" their "search" does not work;you use google for the site.There are "collections".Or use "tags."--if you can avoid being hacked.All proof literally of these facts, has been erased on the site.You are NOT ALLOWED to complain about these facts, and the owners ignore your emails. No one is allowed to know WHO the owners & moderators really are; some are members of "Pirate Bay" website.This is an ILLEGAL SITE, BUT the FBI or Fed. Govt. are too incapable of stopping or policing "Veehd.com". The US FED. GOVT. Cyber-Terrorism dept. is inefficient. Any complaints to them will go unanswered. They cannot dispose of "Veehd.com". Be warned; the Web is out of control.

This reviewer shared experience about "hacking of my online accts." and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Veehd. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare Veehd to other companies on our site.

Comments

I've been a member for at least 5 years and have never had any problems.

I've been a member of Veehd since about 2010 (though I lost the login info for my original account, so my other one is since 2011) and I have not been hacked, had my accounts stolen or anything.

Nor have I ever been forced to watch any ads before watching a movie. My new ISP makes me click some *** that I want to "open this dangerous site" (my previous one didn't) in the browser, before I can open it, but that's it..

no malware no nothing. My virus protection does go off that it has blocked malware etc on certain streaming sites, but it has not happened on veehd so far.

I also like that I can choose in what sort of quality I want to watch and/or want to download (various file sizes for most movies) and thus it's not the same *** if unlucky/decent to good if lucky movie file with 20 different movies, as is the case on most sites that provide streaming links.

So I conclude that this guy (the OP) is:

A) a tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy retard, who possibly jerks off to Alex Jones videos and/or who has "chemtrails" coming out of his loose anus, when he ***.

B) Someone running a similar site, trying to scare people off of veehd for competition reasons C) some redneck/white trash moron, idiot paki or ignorant *** ni..nja D) a combination or all of the above

Beverly Hills, California, United States #1337703

FIRST OF ALL, YOU ARE A *** WITH THE I Q OF A BROKEN IPOD. VEEHD IS AN OFF SITE STORAGE JUST LIKE CLO U D.

ONLY VEEHD ALLOWS SHARING BETWEEN MEMBERS.

SECOND, THE SITE IS FREE, ONLE RECENTLY HAS ADS BEEN INTRODUCED.

THIRD, WITH SO MANY MEMBERS TRYING TO UPLOAD THE QUE BECOMES OVERWHEALMED AND SHUTS DOWN.

THE ONLY LOGICAL CONCLUSION THAT CAN BE DRAWN HERE IS:

A- YOUARE A COMPETITOR LOOKING TO BAD MOUTH AND DISCREDIT YOUR COMPITITION

B- YOU ARE A TOTAL DOOFUS WHO HAS NO IDEA HOW TO NAVIGATE A SIMPLE SITE. OR C-YOU ARE JUST A WHINY CRY BABY *** WHO ISN'T HAPPY UN LO ESS YOU ARE COMPLAINING OR HAVE DRAMA IN YOUR MISERABLE LITTLE LIFE.

I PERSONALLY DON'T CARE WHICH ONE IT IS, I WOULD JUST LIKE YOU TO HAVE THE FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR *** MOUTH. DO THE WORLD A FAVOR AND FOAD!!!!!!

Crystal, North Dakota, United States #1245754

Well, I've been a member for 5 years and have not been hacked or received "harsh" responses.

Thanks for the warning, however.

no, Veehd.com used to be an excellent site, years ago when I was a member, its so cluttered with ads,junk,lots of previews,old clutter that never goes away, now, I came back, and couldn't believe the mess; there's no way to find things. It really hurt, it used to be a great site.Not any more.

I would like to know where the o.p. gets their information.

I have used veehd.com four two years, have made friends, posted on the forums, etc, etc, with no issues. I'm sure some of the movies and videos posted there may be in violation of copyright, but there's a lot there that is perfectly legal. I was drawn there by being able to find many classic, obscure movies that are not available anywhere else, in any format.

I've never had my accounts hacked, I've never been treated badly. The site doesn't always work well, but that's the only problem I've had.

Copying and pasting images from your web page is not hacking your web page, you nut-job.

The only real problem you have with VeeHD is that no one wants you and your racist ramblings there.

Eugene, Oregon, United States #934353

WRONG ADDRESS; ADDRESS WAS NOT "EUGENE OREGON" IT WAS NORTH.CALIFORNIA; THE FORM WAS CONFUSED WITH PREVIOUS COMPLAINT.